Hands-on animal encounters, glorious countryside, indoor & outdoor entertainment and much more. Make friends with the friendly farm animals, greet the newest arrivals and take part in a range of seasonal hands-on activities and demonstrations.
Daily Highlights Include:
- Let the kids loose in the Play Barn : ride on tractors, straw maze, giant sandpits, rope swings, milk a cow.
- Hands on animal petting & lamb feeding.
- Join in with egg collecting.
- Pedal quad bikes.
- Take a ride on the Farm Safari around 200 acres including our deer park (additional charge).
- Junior quad biking & Quadtrex, age 6+ (additional charge).
- Caterpillar ride (additional charge) .
- Pony rides (additional charge).
- Harrison’s Café – serving a selection of quality hot drinks, delicious homemade cakes as well as freshly prepared hot and cold food.
- Toddler Sessions (term time only) includes daily specialist workshops. 1 adult goes FREE!
- Birthday Parties, School and Group visits and much more.
The farm is conveniently located off the A56 in Thornton-in-Craven, between Clitheroe, Colne and Skipton with ample free car parking right outside the entrance.
To find out more, please visit the Thornton Hall Country Park website or contact 01282 841148.
Did you know:
- Overall winners for the Skipton Business Awards 2017 for ‘Best Leisure & Tourism’.
- Finalists for the Visit Lancashire Awards 2017 for ‘Best Small Visitor Attraction’.
- Finalists for the Yorkshire Post Rural Awards 2017 for ‘Best Rural Visitor Attraction’.
Additional Visiting Info:
- See website for early closures due to special events.
- Closed at the end of November for approx 2 weeks to prepare for Christmas event.
- Closed 25th December 2018 until 7th January 2019.
From £0 – £7.00 per person
* excluding special ticketed events
Open Daily from 10am (visit their website for seasonal closing times).
Events at Thornton Hall Country Park