Step into a digital forest world full of interactive games – the latest exhibition taking over the ground floor of the Spark gallery!
Step into Arboreal – a digital forest alive with interactive plants and creatures…
Arboreal is a brand new, immersive digital environment, created by animators David Glicksman and Moses Journey.
- Become a DJ to create your own beats and loops in a magical crystal cave.
- Interact with digital fireflies as they swirl and land on you – don’t forget to get a selfie
- Try to win our multiplayer memory game against our acoustic amphibians – you’ll need to be quick!
- Spot digital creatures moving in huge floor-to-ceiling projections and propel pixel bugs to feed a glowing, greedy animated monster
- Dodge the glow-worms as they chase you on the interactive forest floor
- Play against a friend on our giant dynamic pinball machine