Visit Yorkshire Sculpture Park for their playful workshop where you will tinker and transform everyday objects into new and exciting sculptures.
What will you take apart? A toaster, a speaker or maybe even a vacuum cleaner. Led by artists Natalie Bellingham and Gonçalo Birra, you will find out what’s inside everyday household objects and remake them into something new. Allow your imagination to run away with you!
Your creations may be large or temporary remember to take your cameras to capture your work.
This event is part of Museums & Wellbeing week.
- Suitable for ages 6+
- All children must be supervised by an adult. Please book a place for all participating adults (age 16+)
- Please come dressed for working indoors and outdoors
- This event is suitable for wheelchair users. Please specify when booking if you have access requirements. Unfortunately only one wheelchair is permitted at each session due to fire regulations in the Hayloft
- Each workshop lasts approximately two hours
- Tickets for this event are non-refundable