Cannon Hall Farm
Cannon Hall Farm is reopening to the public on 4th July. Find out more and plan your visit.
Fun packed day down on Cannon Hall Farm!
Cannon Hall Farm sits in the beautiful Pennine foothills and was winner of the UK Farm Attraction of the Year Award 2016 and The Taste of Yorkshire Award at The White Rose Awards 2017. It is a family run visitor centre featuring one of the biggest adventure playgrounds in the north of England.
See the day to day workings of a modern farmyard including tractors and farm machinery during the working day.
Animal lovers can find Donkeys and Shetland ponies and a world of animal adventures with thousands of baby animals born every year. Lambs and goat kids born during the spring months and over a 1000 pigs throughout the year.
Watch milking demonstrations and see the rare breeds barn which is home to llamas and alpacas. This is the first farm visitor centre of its type in the world!
- Farm activities each weekend including sheep and ferret racing, tractor and trailer rides and milking demonstrations
- Events programme featuring character theme days, teddy bear workshops, live music and theatre performances and open-air cinema screenings throughout the year
- Tasty, homemade food served in the contemporary settings of The Hungry Llama Café and The White Bull restaurant
- Huge modern indoor play zone with one of the largest dedicated play areas for under 5′s in Yorkshire
- An award-winning farm shop with on site bakery that serves home-produced beef, pork and lamb, homemade bread and pies, jams, chutneys, biscuits, cookware and fine teas and coffees
To find out more, visit Cannon Hall Farm's website.
This venue has no offers currently available.
Take a look at the fantastic events coming up at Cannon Hall Farm.
View all current events