2016 White Rose Awards Finalists for Large Visitor Attraction
Visit the Tropical Butterfly House, Wildlife & Falconry Centre to find a place that’s dedicated to amazing animals. Visitors can meet lemurs, meerkats, owls, otters, snakes and other amazing animals during unforgettable Animal Encounters throughout the day.
- Spectacular displays, featuring birds of prey, parrots and charismatic mammals!
- Visitors are welcome to explore the indoor rain-forest; home to butterflies, birds, bats, crocodiles and creepy-crawlies from around the world and meet and feed the friendly residents of the Farm Barn
- Discover the primates of Lemur Heights and meet the inquisitive residents of Otter Springs. Meet dinosaurs and get closer than ever before to some of the most popular animals in the walk-through mammal enclosure!
- Discover a seasonal programme of themed events all around animal antics throughout the year!
- Play on the Realm of Camelot adventure playground, outdoor Wet Play Area and indoor Activity and Craft Centre will entertain children in all weathers, and popular themed events take place at the Tropical Butterfly House during School Holidays
- Facilities include a Picnic Room, Jungle Gift Shop and a modern Butterfly Café, serving freshly prepared hot and cold food and homemade cakes and deluxe Afternoon Tea
- Adopt an animal and VIP animal experiences available as gift experiences
The Tropical Butterfly House is open daily and is located just 5 minutes from M1, junction 31.
See the Tropical Butterfly House, Wildlife & Falconry Centre website or call 01909 569 416 to plan your visit.
Opening times may vary, see the Tropical Butterfly House website for information.
Events at the Tropical Butterfly House, Wildlife & Falconry Centre