York’s Chocolate Story
Historical chocolate wonder at York’s Chocolate Story!
Revealing the deliciously rich story of Chocolate in the heart of York. You can discover the art of chocolate making and enjoy the end product!
York’s Chocolate Story, located in the heart of York, is an entertaining and informative guided tour through the history of York’s most famous chocolate-making families and their finest creations.
Discover chocolate’s origins, how to make it, how to taste it like an expert and even the sustainable future of chocolate.
- An entertaining and informative guided tour through the history of York’s most famous chocolate-making families and their finest creations
- Three floors of interactive exploration take you on a journey through the city where chocolate made history
- Discover the stories behind the greatest names in chocolate & uncover a host of surprising secrets and fascinating facts behind York’s greatest chocolate products, from the Chocolate Orange to the globally famous Kit Kat
- Unwrap the secrets of chocolate making, and even learn the art of the chocolatier for yourself
- Once you’ve explored chocolate-making and its history, you can shop and indulge in chocolate to your heart’s content
There’s so much for you to enjoy and discover at York’s Chocolate Story in the UK’s home of chocolate.
For more information visit the York’s Chocolate Story website or call 01904 527 765.
To find out more, visit York’s Chocolate Story's website.
There are 1 offer(s) available for this venue!
£5 Off A Family Ticket
Take a look at the fantastic events coming up at York’s Chocolate Story.