Yorkshire Wildlife Park
The UK’s no.1 walkthrough wildlife adventure
Yorkshire Wildlife Park near Doncaster, is home to more than 400 animals from 70 species, including Amur Leopards and Tigers, Painted Hunting Dogs, Black Rhinos, and the country’s only Polar bears.
The park takes visitors on a walk- through adventure in more than 100 acres of unrivalled reserves including Lemur Woods, Into Africa, South America Viva, Land of the Tiger, Leopard Heights and Project Polar.
Yorkshire Wildlife Park has also recently welcomed the arrival of endangered Ussuri Brown Bears into the park’s new Rescue and Rehabilitation Centre. The bears were carefully transported from Japan, where they had been kept as part of a museum attraction in unsuitable, small cages. They are now thriving in their new Yorkshire home.
The innovative park offers amazing indoor and outdoor play areas, a full programme of ranger talks and feeding times and a variety of food outlets.
The weather proof Monkey Play Barn gives children the chance to enjoy three levels of play with a range of climbing frames, dens, slides and rope bridges while adults can relax with a coffee from the café.
The free to enter Safari Village before the park ticket kiosks has its own café, the Safari Store and a range of boutique shops offering gift shopping opportunities, including VIP experiences and the chance to adopt an animal.
YWP and its Foundation host regular educational events to raise awareness of issues facing endangered species and work on a variety of international conservation programmes.
Established in 2013, the Foundation has worked with many animal conservation and welfare causes ranging from polar bears to giraffes, to one of the world’s most endangered mammals, the Blue-Eyed Black Lemur.
YWP is the UK’s fastest growing wildlife attraction, offering families an entertaining and educational day out.
- See YWP’s unique animal collection which also includes Lions, Black Rhinos and Giant Otters
- Amazing indoor play spaces: the Zoom Super Slide Barn with its giant drop and astra slide and the Monkey Play House with its views over the baboon reserve.
- Warm up in the Safari Café, where regional food is championed and browse the shops in the Safari Village in the courtyard before the main Park entrance
- Exciting year-round education programmes and exciting events
- Visitors can experience their unique packages such as ‘Behind the Scenes VIP Tours’ and other tailored animal experiences.
For more information visit the Yorkshire Wildlife Park website or call 01302 535 057.
To find out more, visit Yorkshire Wildlife Park's website.
This venue has no offers currently available.
Take a look at the fantastic events coming up at Yorkshire Wildlife Park.