Gold Visitor Attraction Quality Assured Standard 2016
Yorkshire Wildlife Park is South Yorkshire’s most innovative and fastest growing wildlife attraction. Situated just outside Doncaster, the park occupies 100 acres of a 260-acre site, offering a unique view into the world of animals with walk-through areas including Lemur Woods, Wallaby Walkabout, South America Viva and amazing animal reserves including Land of the Tiger, Leopard Heights and the only polar bears in the country at Project Polar.
The park offers an unrivalled opportunity to come almost face to face with some of the most beautiful and endangered animals on earth including the Amur Leopards and Painted Hunting Dogs, with their beautiful puppies born in December 2016. Other animals can be seen on the Africa Plains including the Ostriches, Zebras, Giraffes and a herd of Bactrian Camels.
- See YWP’s unique animal collection also includes Lions, Black Rhinos and Giant Otters
- Huge indoor play area with views of the Baboon Reserve, the Monkey Play House and the amazing Zoom Super Slide Barn
- Warm up in the Safari Café, where regional food is championed and browse the shops in the Safari Village in the courtyard before the main Park entrance
- Exciting year-round education programmes and exciting events
- Visitors can experience their unique packages such as ‘Behind the Scenes VIP Tours’, ‘Ranger for a Day’ and Junior Ranger
For more information visit the Yorkshire Wildlife Park website or call 01302 535 057.
Events at Yorkshire Wildlife Park