Choose from a number of family friendly cruises and sail right through the heart of the city.
Sit back and relax on a daytime or evening sightseeing cruise whilst your little ones learn about York’s fascinating and colourful history in the Captain’s live commentary. Alternatively, take the helm of your own self-drive Red Boat as you plot a course along the same route navigated by the Vikings over 1,000 years ago!!
City Cruises York also operate seasonal cruises and offerings throughout the year. We look forward to welcoming you and your little shipmates aboard!
City Cruises York is closed from 24 December 2017 and then operate on the following schedule for the daytime sightseeing:
- Weekends only: 6 January 2018 to 28 January 2018
- Daily: 3 February to 25 November 2018.
Daily highlights include:
- At least 4 daytime sightseeing cruises sailing every day from early February to late November
- Self-drive Red Boats available to hire every day from 24 March to 4 November
- Live commentary delivered by a local Captain whilst they steer you along the Ouse
- All boats have toilet and bar facilities
- You are welcome to bring a picnic with you to enjoy on a sightseeing cruise or Red Boat
- A warm and friendly welcome every time
Self-drive Red Boats are now available to book online, avoid the queues by reserving a boat at the best time for you.
To find out more, please visit the City Cruises York website or contact 01904 628324.
Events at City Cruises York