Junior Experience Days
Is your child aged between 8-11 with a passion for marine animals?
Then join The Deep for a fun-filled experience day where your youngster can help carry out some of The Deep’s daily activities.
Your child will be part of a group of up to 8 children, who will spend the morning with a member of The Deep’s crew, allowing them to get hands on within the attraction.
Activities will include:
- Seeing behind the scenes of our river turtle display and Discovery Corner plant room
- Taking part in a nori feed at the Lagoon
- Cleaning the exhibit acrylic
- Taking part in a slime workshop and touch pool session
- Invertebrate handling
- Question time with a guide
- Trying on a dive kit and watching the dive show
Experiences start at 8:30am and finish at 2:30pm.
Spaces are limited. Please note: adults are not required to accompany children on the day.
To book please visit //www.thedeep.co.uk/deep-experiences/junior-experience-day
Upcoming experience day dates are:
2 March 2019, 11 May 2019, 6 August 2019, 22 August 2019, 9 November 2019