Join York’s Chocolate Story for a delicious evening of whisky and chocolate, their brand new and very grown-up event is brought to you by Gordon & Macphail Whisky.
Your tasting experience will include five Gordon and MacPhail whiskys that will be paired with York’s Chocolate Story’s own chocolate for sampling on the evening.
Tickets are £24.95 per person and will include:
- Five whisky samples with full commentary provided by Gordon and MacPhail
- Their own handmade chocolate to pair with the whiskys.
- An exclusive box of whisky chocolates to take away
Availability is strictly limited
Loving the samples?
You will have the opportunity to order Gordon and MacPhail whisky on the day, plus take a look round York’s Chocolate Story’s retail area, full to the brim of luxury chocolates to complement your new found favourite single malt!
From a licencing perspective the event is open to over 25’s and identification on the evening may be requested. York Chocolate Story reserve all rights, consideration has been made with regard the amount and volume of the samples available.
On the menu
Take a peek at two of the whiskys you will be sampling:
- Lindores Abbey ‘Aqua Vitae’, a new-make Lowland variety infused with herbs and fruit.
- Raasay ‘While We Wait’, an Island whisky with red berries and bonfire smoke.