During this time, we want to keep you updated about each of our individual attractions. This page will be updated daily and you will also find updates across the Yorkshire Attractions Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Attraction Closures – Updated 07/08/2020
- Brontë Parsonage Museum, Keighley will reopen on 29th August. Find out more.
- Cannon Hall Farm has reopened to the public and received Good To Go accreditation. There will be some changes to your visit – find out more.
- Diggerland Yorkshire, Castleford will reopen to the public on Saturday, 11th July. Please prebook tickets in advance. Information about reopening safety plans can be found here. Keep up to date with Diggerland
- Eureka! The National Children’s Museum, Halifax are reopening on the 8th August. Keep up to date with Eureka!
- Harewood House, will be fully open from the 20th July. Visitors must prebook their tickets. Take a look at their re-opening FAQ’s and keep up to date with Harewood House
- National Coal Mining Museum for England, Wakefield will reopen on Wednesday 5th August to pre booked visitors. Prebook tickets here. Keep up to date with NCM
- Royal Armouries, Leeds is currently closed to the public. Keep up to date with Royal Armouries
- Tropical World, Leeds is currently closed to the public. The cafe is open daily from 10am to 3:30pm for a takeaway service. Keep up to date with Tropical World
- Xscape Yorkshire is now open and welcoming back its brands! The latest brands to re-open include Gravity Trampoline Parks, Gravity Rocks, Volcano Falls Adventure Golf, Funstation, and a number of restaurants. The outdoor play area is now open. Find out more. Keep up to date with Xscape.
- City Cruises York plans to reopen is accepting bookings from 4th July onwards. They have received Good to Go accreditation. Find out more here.
- Flamingo Land Resort, Malton has reopened their Zoo, numbers will be strictly limited and priority given to existing annual and resort pass holders. The Theme Park and Holiday Resort is open to the public. Prebook tickets here. Take a look at their guidance for visitors and keep up to date with Flamingo Land
- JORVIK Viking Centre, York is currently closed to the public but will reopen on the 11th July, visitors must pre book their tickets. Take a look at their health and safety procedures and keep up to date with JORVIK
- Lightwater Valley Theme Park, Ripon is planning to reopen to the public on Saturday, 18th July. Keep up to date with Lightwater Valley
- York’s Chocolate Story is to the public, and they have received Good to Go accreditation. Prebook tickets here. Take a look at their social etiquette guidelines, and plan your visit here
- The Deep, Hull are preopening on 27th July. Find out more.
- William’s Den, North Cave is partly open and you can now camp there, too! Keep up to date with William’s Den
- Magna Science Adventure Centre, Rotherham is currently closed to the public and will reopen on Wednesday 22nd July. Find out more about their reopening plans. Pre book your tickets here. Keep up to date with Magna
- Tropical Butterfly House, Wildlife and Falconry Centre, Sheffield is now open! Find out more and book tickets.
- Yorkshire Wildlife Park has reopened to the public and have Good to Go accreditation. Find out more and plan your visit.